Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brightkits parent/s?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits parent/s? Empty
PostSubject: Brightkits parent/s?   Brightkits parent/s? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Name (Please include what you want your warrior name to be): Brightkit, Brightfeather

Tom or she-cat: She-cat

Appearance (You might want to change it up once you find your new parents!): Small long-haired feline that has jet black tabby stripes that streaked across her pelt like lightning. She had wide light blue eyes, that could make even the darkest hearts melt and feel sympathy.

Personality: Small excited kit, filled with a never-ending exhileration and energy that could exhaust any cat.

Size (Big/Small): Small

What clan you are in/want to be in: Riverclan

Any recommendations for parents?: umm...nope.

p.s. Bright is already born, she just needs to be adopted. She was abandoned in the woods by her real mother because she was too much for her to handle xD and needs to be taken in by a clan.
Back to top Go down
Deadfaith

Deadfaith

Brightkits parent/s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brightkits parent/s?   Brightkits parent/s? I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:16 am

I could be your mom.

P.S.....Not spam cuz Hasn't been a month
Back to top Go down

Brightkits parent/s?
Page 1 of 1