Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brightkits Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brightkit

Brightkit

Brightkits Creation Empty
PostSubject: Brightkits Creation   Brightkits Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Name: Brightkit (Brightpaw, Brightfeather)

Description or Pic: Small long-haired feline that has jet black tabby stripes that streaked across her pelt like lightning. She had wide light blue eyes, that could make even the darkest hearts melt and feel sympathy.

Personality:
Small excited kit, filled with a never-ending exhileration and energy that could exhaust any cat.

Rp Sample: Brightkit gazed at the sky with wide eyes, the flickering light of the stars reflected in the blue moons that were her eyes. She sat on her haunches, and reached up, pawing at the night sky as if trying to touch one of the glowing orbs, mesmerized. Finally tearing her gaze away from the beautiful sky, she looked around her, taken in even more beauty that was her surroundings. Everything seemed to give off a silver glow which emitted from the stars and moon themselves, and the pool she stood before appeared to have caught the whole of the sky in it's depth.
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Creation   Brightkits Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

APPRO-CADABARA!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Brightkit

Brightkit

PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Creation   Brightkits Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Pinestar wrote:
UNAPPROVED-NESS!! You need your RP Sample ._.
there, i fixed it you big hairball. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightkits Creation   Brightkits Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brightkits Creation
Page 1 of 1