Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxstep's New Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foxstep

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 am

ooc: Okay, I'm going to start out here, then likely end up in the nursery... adopting Brightkit.

ic: The fox-like cat, once a loner, wanted to become a Clan cat, for, though she heard many stories about their viciousness and hatred of all cats besides their own, she knew that many of those stories were completely untrue... because she had been a rumor as well, a cat that supposedly killed other cats for fun. The truth about that story was that there was no truth whatsoever to it, as it had been a cat that looked almost exactly like her that had done these atrocities... but he was dead now, and it didn't matter anymore. She hoped she would be welcomed, but that may not be so, and, if she wasn't, that was fine... she would just have to move on. Anyways, back to what was happening in the present. The fox-like cat stepped into the shallows of the river she needed to cross, then, with the ease of a Twoleg Olympic swimmer, she swam across. Coming to the other side, she crouched down, waiting for a patrol or something else to come by her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 am

OOC: I already adopted her. Pinestar said I could.

IC: Gathering herbs, as she needed to restore her stock after the harsh winter, Nightfire saw a fox-like she-cat. "Hello," she said.
Back to top Go down
foxstep

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:42 pm

ooc: Oh. Ok! ^^

ic: Coming towards the medicine cat, Foxstep dips her head in respectful greeting. "Hello, ma'am. I'm looking for RiverClan... are you part of it?" she asked, though she was pretty sure that was the case from the sleekness of her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"I certainly am. I am Nightfire, our medicine cat. If you like, follow me to our leader's den," said Nightfire, walking off towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
foxstep

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Nodding, she followed Nightfire, not sure where she was going. "So... how has the prey been running in RiverClan?" she asked, trying to make idle conversation with the other cat.
Back to top Go down
Fire Of The Night

Fire Of The Night

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm

"Quite well," said Nightfire.
Back to top Go down
foxstep

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

"That's good," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxstep's New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxstep's New Life   Foxstep's New Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxstep's New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: RiverClan :: Territory-
Jump to: