Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Please Log in or Register the fun RP forum of Cat Warriors! This is based off of Erin Hunter's book series Warrior Cats. Enjoy! ^.^
Cat Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time after the cats in the books existed.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandstar

Sandstar

Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony Empty
PostSubject: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:00 am

Sandnsoe had made the Jorney to the Moonstone on her own this time,she crouched down and touched her nose to the bright stone

she woke after resiving her lives,now she was SandSTAR!!! leader of ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 am

OOC:Sorry you got to wait for your approveness even though I'm not....but I am in the clan with the color and I'm going tobe leader next time she comes on
Back to top Go down
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:31 am

OOC:well,if I didn't post this,I would have forgot,so,this is just for later,kind of like reserving it... XD
Back to top Go down
Foxstar

Foxstar

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am

OOC: OKAy than...carry on with your Shadow plans
Back to top Go down
Pinestar
Admin
Pinestar

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 pm

ooc: you two go together xD
Back to top Go down
https://catwarriors.forumotion.com
Sandstar

Sandstar

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

what do you mean...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony   Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandstar's Leader Cerrimony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Warriors :: Other Areas of the Forest :: Moonstone-
Jump to: